News about events and exhbitions regarding the french artist Valéry Grancher

jeudi 18 septembre 2008

"New !" solo exhibition at Incognito Gallery Paris, France.



"Click On !", Acrylic, lego bricks: 25.5 cm x 25.5 cm diameter 5.3 cm 09/2008

Hello

I have the pleasure to invite you to my next solo exhibition in Paris on September 23 2008 at 18h00 at Incognito gallery 16 rue Guenegaud 75006 Paris.
This show will be dedicated to my last art editions ;-)
"Legos série"

"New !"

I grew up with lego toys. I guess that it's the most conceptual toy I've ever played with. It's so closed to the way that today Programmers and developpers are dealing with their computer codes...
Like the object oriented language (C++, C #, Java, dot net)
These languages are the heart of the digital world

I hope to see you there

VG

Aucun commentaire: